Keep your baby safe while they snooze.
We want to ensure your baby is sleeping in the healthiest and safest environment possible, so please ensure you read the care instructions related to our delta baby mattress as well as follow the below safe sleep tips.
- Sleep baby on the back from birth, not on the tummy or side
- Sleep baby with head and face uncovered
- Keep baby smoke free before birth and after
- Provide a Safe Sleeping Environment night and day (Safe cot, Safe mattress, Safe bedding)
- Sleep baby in their own safe sleeping place in the same room as an adult caregiver for the first six to twelve months
Here are some more tips to ensure your babies bedding is safe:
- Always check your cot is free from damage before use. Do not use product if any damage is present.
- Ensure your waterproof mattress protector is strong and a tight fit.
- Never put soft bedding under the bottom sheet, such as a sheepskin, as this makes the sleeping surface too soft.
- Never place pillows or loose bedding in the cot
Please visit the Red Nose website for more information on safe sleep and SIDS.
Care tip: We recommend rotating your mattress every 3 to 6 months to avoid indentation in the memory foam surface.